Saturday, April 9, 2016

Boston Red Sox 3B Pablo Sandoval Is Having #FatGuyProblems

There are certain issues that fat guys have those skinny folks will not have. For example,  that annoying kid in class will not leave you alone because the gravitational pull your belly creates keeps him in orbit. CeCe's Pizza (you know--that place with the $5 buffet) sees you coming and locks the door. Golden Corral has banned you from ever coming back. Being forced to shop at the Big &Tall store (ugliest clothes ever created). Having to flip your mattress because your big ass has created a dip that forces your wife to roll onto you every night (and not in that "good" way).

These are are all great examples of #fatguyproblems. During a baseball game Saturday afternoon, rotund Boston Red Sox third baseman Pablo Sandoval had another one--a wardrobe malfunction involving his poor, tortured belt.


I feel your pain, Pablo. I once forgot my belt at a week long camp, but my roommate allowed me to borrow one for the week. There was just one problem--I had a 38 waist at the time and he had a 32. I had to poke another hole in it so I could actually make use of it.

It made for a very uncomfortable week. #FatGuyProblems



No comments:

Post a Comment